The Certified Six Sigma Black Belt is a professional who can explain Six Sigma philosophies and principles, including supporting systems and tools. A Black Belt should demonstrate team leadership, understand team dynamics and assign team member roles and responsibilities. Black Belts have a thorough understanding of all aspects of the DMAIC model in accordance with Six Sigma principles. They have basic knowledge of Lean enterprise concepts, are able to identify non-value-added elements and activities and are able to use specific tools.
- Six Sigma methodology and DMAIC process
- Highlights role of Black Belt and other team members for successful implementation
- Project selection and defining techniques for maximum impact
- How to convert practical problem to statistical problem and derive statistical solution then convert it to practical solution for implementation
- Project management techniques – How to present your project, project closure and key to successful transition
- How to use Minitab for statistical analysis
Who should attend?
The course is designed for meeting the requirements of the following audience:
- Quality Assurance Engineers, Project Managers, Team leaders, Software Professionals, Practitioners, Software Quality Assurance team members and Senior Management
- Management team of Organizations who intend to implement and practice Six Sigma
- Those who want to get certified as Black Belt in Six Sigma
- Future managers including management students
- Any other professional members who are doing research, innovations or consulting in process improvement practices
Candidates should be preferably Six Sigma Green Belt trained/certified.