Six Sigma Green Belt is a professional who is well versed in the Lean Six Sigma Methodology who both leads or supports improvement projects, typically as a part-time role. A Lean Six Sigma Green Belt possesses a thorough understanding of all aspects within the phases of D-M-A-I-C. They understand how to perform and interpret Six Sigma tools and how to use standard principles of Lean.
Who should attend?
This course is helpful for both individuals and teams. Teams benefit from practicing together with the tools and techniques.
- Department heads
- Operations managers and supervisors
- Business process improvement teams
- Project managers
- Business analysts
You’ll learn to:
- Differentiate between discrete and continuous data and how it affects your analysis
- Use and apply Gage R&R to validate your measurement system
- Select the proper analysis tool for a specific situation: Pareto charts, histograms, scatter plots, normality tests, ANOVA, correlation and regression analysis
- Apply 2×2 Design of Experiments
- Determine and undersand the effects of Cp , Cpk and other process capability metrics
- Calculate sample size and use it in determining the scope of data collection activities
- Validate and measure the effect of process improvements
- Choose and apply the proper control tool: I-MR, Xbar, u-chart, p-chart
- Apply Design of Experiment tutorial analysis to your improvement