What is IT Service Management (ITSM) Centre of Excellence (COE)?
The mission of ITSM COE is to create and disseminate knowledge of best practices in service marketing,service delivery, and service support to improve service quality, foster service innovation, and enhance service productivity.
ITSM COE collaborates with executives and managers from all size of businesses and all levels of people to solve important service-related problems and develop future IT service leaders.
IT Service Management Centre of Excellence Benefits
- Reduced cost: CoEs help reduce costs by consolidatingsoftware licenses, testing, and training—lowering the risk of production downtime and achieving the same or greater levels of testing and service development with fewer resources
- Increased efficiency: Centralizing your technology and expertise allows you to optimize your staff and operational efficiency across projects by implementing consistent, repeatable processes and enabling the sharing of products, staff, resources, and best practices across geographically distributed teams.
- Reduced risk: CoE models help reduce risk by providing cross-project visibility to quality metrics and services re-use, by continuously monitoring the status of testing and service development, and by verifying that release decisions are based on quantifiable business risk.
- Alignment: The CoE model can help organizations synchronize business goals with IT priorities, resulting in better end-user services. Standardized processes improve communication and productivity. The CoE model helps organizations adopt a risk-basedapproach to managing the application and service lifecycles, and connecting quality and SOA with strategic and operational processes and systems.
- Practicality: Building a CoE is an achievable goal. You can start on a small scale by leveraging existing resources and expanding its capabilities as the value is proven. Companies frequently find the CoE model to be self-funding
- Outsourcing/offshoring: A CoE can help verify that application quality, performance, security, and SOA teams meet the same development standards—for both in-house and outsourced applications.
IT Service Management Program
The program begins with a gap assessment of the current as-is practices against the industry best practice of ITIL and ISO 20000. The requirements and expectations from a ITSM COE is documented along with the criteria for measurement and the training is customized considering the gap and the requirement. The trained staff will be mentored and coached during the implementation. The below diagram gives a glimpse of our consultancy program
IT Services Management Consultancy Services
The service offered under the ITSM COE are in the areas mentioned below:
IT Service Management Framework
Why you need Trainer and Consultant
If your organization has a taken the initiative and is looking to implement a ITSM COE to improve the quality of IT services, then you will need to hire a Trainer / Consultant. Training is a vital part of the ITSM COE creation program. So having a good trainer and consultant is vital for success.
A Trainer/ Consultant will bring with them a host of experience in not only training your people but also in the possible ways of improving your organizational practices pertaining to IT Service Management; learned from many other implementations in various organization. Their role is one of facilitation to ensure that your teams learn the steps to implement them in a way that suits and benefits your organization.
Adhik Solution Advantage
AdhikSolutions offers personalized, customized service for programs. With many years of experience delivering ITSM consulting services and over 15 ITSM implementations, Adhik Solutions can deliver on the promise of improvements from ITSM COE. Whether the goal is productivity improvements, conformance to customer standards or enhancement of workforce skills, Adhik Solutions is your expert provider of ITSM training and ITSM implementation services. Adhik Solutions uses a blend of ISO 20000, and ITIL best practice approach to rapidly produce results for your organization.