Six Sigma Master Black Belt Program-Overview
Master Black Belts are change agents who lead Lean Six Sigma projects at an enterprise level. Their efforts include deployment, training, coaching, mentoring, and providing technical support to Green Belts and Black Belts.
Our Master Black Belt (MBB) program provides a structured path for Master Black Belt certification with an emphasis in statistical depth and leadership skills. This 5-week training program consists of a two-week core course and three electives, providing continuity in your training while still allowing flexibility to meet the needs of your organization.
Advantages of Achieving MBB Certification:
- Advanced Training
- Coaching/Teaching Methods
- Leading Six Sigma Programs
- Guiding Organizational Changes
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belts
- Experienced professionals with extensive demonstrated Six Sigma experience