MySQL is the world’s most popular open source database, enabling the cost-effective delivery of reliable, high-performance and scalable Web-based and embedded database applications. It is a relational database management system (RDBMS), and ships with no GUI tools to administer MySQL databases or manage data contained within the databases. Users may use the included command line tools, or use MySQL “front-ends”, desktop software and web applications that create and manage MySQL databases, build database structures, back up data, inspect status, and work with data records. The official set of MySQL front-end tools, MySQL Workbench is actively developed by Oracle, and is freely available for use.
- Basic Database knowledge
- Sound knowledge of programming language
Why Adhik Solutions for SQL Server training?
- We will provide real time project training with code explanation and implementation.
- Our training modules are completely designed according to current IT market.
- After completion of 75% of course, student will go through Major Project Training, Live Project Training, Interview Preparation and Recruitment process in IT Industry.
- Student will go through the training of knowledge of database as a complimentary package before starting of MySQL
- We offer regular, fast track and weekend training in MySQL course.
- Study material is provided with the course which consist of concepts, examples and real time examples