Course name: Financial Accounting
Course duration:12 h
Overview: Master the technical skills needed to analyze financial statements and disclosures for use in financial analysis, and learn how accounting standards and managerial incentives affect the financial reporting process. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to read the three most common financial statements:
• Introduction to the concept of financial accounting
• Theories and accounting principles
• Elements of the accounting system
• Accounting cycle and types of accounts
• Method of double enrollment and budget equations
• Accounting tab and documentary elements
• Public expenditure accounts
• The importance of accounting and its impact on the profitability of institutions.
• Cash flows and their analysis.
• Closing accounts and preparing final accounts.
• Developing skills related to the submission of written and oral reports on financial performance
• The quality of information that helps in financial accounting