What is Six Sigma
Six Sigma at many organizations simply means a measure of quality that strives for near perfection. Six Sigma is a disciplined, data-driven approach and methodology for eliminating defects (driving toward six standard deviations between the mean and the nearest specification limit) in any process from manufacturing to transactional and from product to service.The statistical representation of Six Sigma describes quantitatively how a process is performing. To achieve Six Sigma, a process must not produce more than 3.4 defects per million opportunities.
Benefits of Six Sigma Training and Certification
- Learning Six Sigma and applying its methodologies to your work life can have tremendous impact on your future in business. Simply being able to put Six Sigma Certification on your resume proves your commitment to improving your business acumen and analytical skills, not to mention your commitment to improving the business within which you work. In short, a Six Sigma certification makes the recipient stand out from the crowd.That, in turn, can lead to better job opportunities and improved salary. It’s not easy.
- Those who know Six Sigma are knowledgeable in dozens of different methods to reduce costs, increase revenue, streamline business processes and improve employee buy-in, all of which leads to a better bottom line.
- Six Sigma training also prepares students for a leadership role. Once the Six Sigma Black Belt level is achieved, a person is not only educated on the methodologies of Six Sigma, he or she is prepared to become a change agent within their organization, leading efforts to improve processes and the quality of what is delivered to customers.
- Achieving Six Sigma Black Belt status can open the doors for promotion into upper management, as well as improve your chances of obtaining a job with a different employer should you want to leave your current position.
- Differentiate yourself
- Demonstrate your commitment to ongoing education and professional standards
- Increase your marketability
- Promote best practice in your field
Why Adhik Solutions for Six Sigma Training & Certifications
- Adhik Solutions offers In-depth training for SixSigma program with trainer having 15+ years of Industry experience.
- With many years of experience delivering Six Sigma Training and over hundred’s of working professional trained successfully and got certified with excellent results
- Adhik solutions not only train professionals, it gives out the way to professionals to implement Six Sigma methodology effectively & efficiently
- Adhik Solutions train professionals by using a blend of Sig Sigma methodology to rapidly produce results for your organization.
Six Sigma Levels
Six Sigma comprises of Four levels:
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt Certification